Tuesday 22 April 2014

The interim

During this time of 'interim', I thought I'd start this blog as an outlet for my brain (there are too many things to keep bottled in there and still remain sane) and to make sure I keep writing, as it's something I love to do. 

I'm not entirely sure what the content will be, I'm just going to see how it evolves; at the moment, I'm hoping it can be an extension of my Twitter feed, which is just a collection of things I find interesting or amusing – with the hope that at least someone else finds it amusing too.

A bit about myself: my name is Gemma and I like words, giggling and making ridiculous puns. I've been working as a children's book editor for a few years now, but at the moment during my career interim, I'm going to see what's out there, keeping my mind open and ready to begin a new adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment